Monday, August 2, 2010

Today was the first day of school! Or rather new semester. Anyway. This morning I deviated from my usual route and decided to walk through Canning to get to school instead. Its probably the longer way to do it but I was hoping I wouldn't run into people who would yell ," NI HAO!" while riding their bicycles and just random people yelling from their cars at me. You get the drift really.

All was going great. Had my mp3 plugged in, walking in stride to the music and yeah, I just felt good about the day and the decision to take the other way round. And then!

"EXCUSE ME! Do you know how to get to Leach Highway?!" says one Chinese lady from a car that just pulled over.

Headbang TTM.

I need a shirt that says, "I DON'T KNOW/STOP ASKING QUESTIONS/GO AWAY/LEAVE ME ALONE" etc etc. Big fat sigh.

Okay so the lady didn't really quite yell out. She spoke in a normal tone, but meh. Theatrics =]
Jeez. I always get hailed down by random people asking me questions/directions etc etc. Meh. Face problem. =.=

MEH.

And later I went into the wrong class. I love myself.

2 comments:

phoebeee paxton said...

hahahha! oh mishie! :)

i have a "dont bother me" shirt. should prob get one for you. xD

Mishie said...

HAHA! yes please =D