Wednesday, July 22, 2009

You've been punk'd!

All my exam scores have finally been returned to me. Haha. Our lecturers didn't update our scores online to spare us the torture and agonizing wait. Anyway! Just wanted to give cred back to God. I've been punk'd once again. Got 77% for both ELACS and economics (for which I thought I'd fail), 74% for History (for which I was confident in, but turned out to be lowest *snicker) and a shocking 78.5% for Accounting!(for which I was also convinced I would fail) Ooh the irony. Most of you know accounting is like, my worst subject. 

I have no idea where those numbers came out from. But I am so grateful for them. I see consistency =] 

OOH! Funny thing =D Well not funny. But awesome really. During my exam period, I joined the orientation prayer team for Passion (church) and took time off studies to attend the prayer meetings. I have no idea where I found the time to study and attend. But it worked out. And when I look back, I'm wowed. 

OOH OKAY! =] Now the amusing bit. We had to do fasting. And I didn't quite grasp the concept of fasting, only that it didn't necessarily have to be food. So when it was my turn to fast, Evangeline asked me,  "So, how do you feel?"

And then all eyes were turned on me. "Okay." I said. 

"Okay?" she asked, with that kind of tone and look on her face. And then I realized. Everybody before me said they felt great or good. So. .. that was haha weird. I don't understand fasting T_T ahaaaa. Somebody explain pleaaaasee. Enlighten me. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

From what I understand about fasting is that you take time off from something that you enjoy doing and use that time to pray and talk to God... Doesn't necessarily have to be food... Can be like taking time off from the computer or from watching TV or something like that...

Not sure how accurate I am about this though... Hehehe...

Mishie said...

Ohh alright. Awesome. Thanks =] !