Saturday, May 23, 2009

On Monday I had three tests. About an hour for each. History, Economics and Accounting ( in that order) So yeah. I was freaking out. And on the Sunday before, I learned to pray with that extra step, the way Samuel's mother in the Bible did, giving that credit back to God if it turned out well.

And woe and behold! Two of my tests came back already. I topped my history class! Ooh and my teacher gave me a flower the other day. So that made me happy =D And I passed accounting! With a near 70%. I mean, how amazing is that! My average for accounting isn't pretty, and this was just BAM! A near seventy just blew my mind. So yeah PRAISE GOD! Haha I don't know how economics is yet. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for that one. But yeaah. God has just been amazing. I was just expecting to pass. And I've just been wowed.

No comments: