Tuesday, March 3, 2009

25 things

Ya. Finally got round to doing the tag. Here goes.

25. As a kid, my mom never bought much junk food for me, so now as a teenager, junk food is not a part of my diet.

24. I thoroughly enjoy hanging the clothes out to dry.

23. I listen to the same song for hours on end. . until I get sick of it. =]

22. Things I cannot do without would be lemonade and ice cream. . . and milk.

21. My blanket is actually a striped beach towel.

20.I got confused in writing my application for the student council, regarding the first name last name thing. So now my name reads ' Shu Ling Chua' I'M SORRY!!! T_T ahaaa. . maybe they shouldn't have a person like me on the council. Snicker.

19.I don't quite remember what I write in my letters. So when people thank me, I just smile =] BUT! I do mean whatever I said. If that's any comfort to you. HEE

18.I ate a rabbit before. . . . . .and it tasted horrid








JUST KIDDING.. . I hear its tough meat anyhow. But I have eaten a stingray before.

17.I'm a junkie. I collect stuff. =] Like coke bottles, stamps (which have now all gone missing), bottle caps, pencil boxes etc. xD

16.I saw a kangaroo get disembowelled in ELACS class. Whoopee doo day.

15.I wore slippers for the first time in many many years =]

14. I am very good at making pasta dishes.

13.I went to Fremantle Prison at night on Friday the 13th.

12. I'm a raving fan of raving rabbids! BWAAAAHHHHH! . . wait..you already knew that.

11. I like things with vertical lines or stripes on them

10.My favourite color is turquoise and all the other colors along that range. . . Actually I like orange. Its malnutrition awareness okay! Eat healthy! =D

9. My pencil box is color coordinated. Everything in there is some shade of green. ( I like green!) Grin.

8.I like the smell cigarettes leaves on your clothes. =] Snicker snicker.

7.It sometimes takes me an hour to fall asleep. =D SOMETIMES

6.The most I spend on a phone bill back home was 7 bucks.

5.I air-guitar when no one's looking. =] snicker.

4.Praise me and I'll grin like a moron for more than five minutes. . . okay maybe not that long.

3.I worship the ground my cousins walk on.

2.For the first time in seventeen years of my life, I used watercolor paints! Yay! They're fun =D

1.I have never eaten Nandos before!

THERE! done T_T This thing took like..two days.

No comments: