Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's day! . . . also known as Single's Awareness day

Haha. Happy Valentine's Day everybody. I'm a little late. But yeah. As Jo so rightly put it, its Single's Awareness day for the most of us. Haha! Ah well. =] I spent my Valentine's with friends, Wit Lyn cooked for a whole group of us. And I took quite a few photos too. Hee.

I think I'll upload them later on or something. I went to the beach. . . on Valentine's as well. It was rather cloudy in the morning, and remained so until the evening. Haiz. As a result, the water was colder than usual, and not as appealing. Ah well. The waves were choppier as well, good for Jo to test out his new bodyboard. He got tossed around like a ...well . . like a Jo. No other word for it. Grin xD

Eh. . . I seriously wanna stay here. Hmmz =] How does one go about obtaining a PR? Snicker snicker.

One of the guys in church spent Valentine's meditating. So the pastor joked that he was meditating and asking God, "Where is she?!?!"

Cheers!

No comments: