Saturday, December 20, 2008

SC Day One


This was semi frozen raspberry something or other. It was faaaaaannntabulous! lol


FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD!








Meet my brother the cyclops.

Lol I just liked this shot. Grin






Deck 8

That's my mom's staff's kid in the pool. She's gotten . . . rounder. I was gonna tease her the minute I saw her but, I'll have you know, throughout the entire cruise we were completely tactful and diplomatic. So. We kept our mouths shut. But my parents on the other hand, were not. Shame on you!! And here we were trying hard to control ourselves!


Some salad with goat's cheese. It was. Disgusting. The taste was horrendous




I couldn't quite enjoy my salad because of the goat's cheese. Lol. I was trying to scarf down all the veggies to get rid of the taste.




1 comment:

phoebeee paxton said...

ee syuen(however you spell it) went cruising with you guys too?! cool!