Sunday, September 14, 2008

Camp

Camp was lots of fun. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Seriously. The first day was a scare for me. Because I started sneezing and getting a cold!
It happens almost everytime!! Everytime there's a camp, there would be some way for me to fall sick. Luckily! This passed after a bit. Phew

It turns out that I actually do have sandfly bites. It just didn't appear until Saturday. So strange. =.= Maybe because I couldn't tell the difference. Red everywhere ya know? Grin

We should form a lobster brigade for the next few days. Haha! My right hand was slightly swollen around the knuckle area, due to some bug bite.

Haha. I think I'm going to start hating ducks and cursing them the next time I see em. Due to the inspired duck walk challenge. THANK YOU ANDY! T_T

Oh. I look like an inverted panda. Thanks to glasses. I really should start wearing contact lenses. But it'll really look weird now. Thanks to the tan. Grin.

No comments: